- Have to work on server-side web application logic, back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and support the front-end developers.
- Ability to create highly efficient, testable & reusable PHP modules.
- Collaborate with other developers and train them.
- Should be able to communicate well in English.
- Good hands-on experience with GIT.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should have a can-do attitude.
- Experience working in the LAMP environment (PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache).
- Solid understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases and relevant declarative query languages.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Should be well versed with the latest Laravel frameworks.
- Have worked on Web App Development using PHP/MySQL
- In-depth knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- #Version control – GIT
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, CSE, or Computer Engineering.